Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It’s... a Mind Game.


I was too bugged to do anything. No good reason… it was just that boredom clouded my mind.
I had dead lines to meet… 
tons of work to be completed… 
meetings to be attended...
but it all lack zest and seem mundane to me.
I tried to do work… but no luck. My unhappy state of mind rejected all that was coming its way. 
Every effort put in to kill my boredom went not only in vain but it added to the existing state.
I felt probably…   its a time for break at least a short break.  
But the fact is…. I have already been on a long vacation and have joined just two weeks back. :D
My boss would have not even shared his deaf ear… for my V of vacation.
Hmmm..
Everything was too gloomy and dull adding to my non productive hours :)

After lunch… I went for a walk with friends.
In a discussion… we just realized that next month we can have 5 days holiday in a row…!!!
That...
was a trigger…
One of my friends said….
Goa
and…
we were with Thumps up!!! :)
Pune to Goa with Kokan railway… is the best treat you can give to yourself in monsoon. The majestic water fall of Doodhsaagar… started hovering in front of our eyes… and we were all lost in the arms of Kokan.
Woo!!!
The evolving discussions… pep up my mood and it was a complete 180 degrees change in my state of mind. 
I dono how far the plan will work out but the discussion destroyed my boredom. :)
I could complete my work in half the time and attend meetings with a smile.

It was all state of mind… and games played by it.
I was same person in both the states… but it was my mind that made me react in different ways.
It made me realize that therez something more to me…
Its neither my parents nor my boss…
But my Mind… which controls me!!!
Hmmm…
Thought Provoking… isn’t it??
Guess that’s the reason they say positive thinking attracts positive things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment