Tuesday, September 17, 2013



                          Take a break.  


Coffee breaks in the office is the best time to vent our frustration... anger and if nothing else vent the way Indian Politics is. These are the topic we discuss over the coffee and tea during the break.  
  I never thought I would be part of such discussion when I was in college. I thought these are the topics made only for elderly people who could never do anything and hence blamed everything. 
And its Our generation who is born to find all the answers to their problem. 
(Remember... it was the time when we used to Dream and never had any doubt about its fulfillment.:) 
 But after a decade when I am part of such discussions with colleagues and friends ...  I am amazed! 
 Without trying we are all time ready to blame Indian traffic, System or government. Honestly I don't have any soft corner for either of it... but I definitely have a question before blaming either of them. 
What have we done to improve it??? 
At least i know i have not done anything remarkable which will give me right to blame it. 
In fact...
Simple things like... 
Do we follow signal? 
Do we really follow traffic rules??  
Do we really throw the chocolate wrapper in dustbin??? 
If yes, I am glad. 
But most of us don't. 
Its just a while ago i realised.. that if i cant do anything prominent to improve my country.. i can atleast follow the traffic rules and put the wrapper in pocket (if dustbin is not around) and take a first step.  
Guys... We all are aware of the problems.  We have analysed and chewed them enough.  Now lets take a break from all of them and think for the Solution.  Its time to move on and take a step further.  
Its We who makes the Nation. 
If we All can just try to find a Solution instead of 
repeating the fact that India is screwed.. guess we can definitely create the difference.   
After all, good or bad it all really starts from Us.   


No comments:

Post a Comment